Society for Family Health (SFH)
Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Procurement & Logistics Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
- Programme Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
- Programme Officer Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a Nigerian non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in partnership with communities, government, donors and the private sector for universal health coverage and social justice of all Nigerians.
We deploy health system strengthening and total market approaches in a bid to unify the private and public health sectors to scale an Essential Package of Health Services (EPHS) offering of good quality to all Nigerians.
We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, the Global Fund and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
SFH offers professional opportunities for career growth and advancement, an excellent working environment, and competitive remuneration. We seek to recruit self-motivated and highly qualified persons to fill the under-listed vacant positions, in response to organisational expansion into new geographies.
We are recruiting for Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor at Adamawa, Zamfara, Kebbi, and Sokoto States (1 position each) who will carry out the following functionalities in our organization.
This position will be responsible for overseeing strategic information (SI) and M&E activities in the implementation States.
Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor Responsibilities
- Ensure that the project state fulfils all its reporting obligations to the funders, government, and SFH.
- Take full responsibility for the quality of data generated and reported by the project states where they are assigned.
- Ensure that data generated in the state is used to inform the progress of the project at both state and project levels and contribute to the universal body of learning.
- Ensure support efforts at improving information flow and existing systems.
- Must possess a First Degree in Statistics / Economics / Medical / Behavioural / Social Sciences or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- A Master’s Degree in Demography, Public Health, Epidemiology, or Biostatistics / Statistics is required for this role.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years experience in M&E with HIV treatment project funded by PEPFAR/USAID
- Must have some working knowledge of surveillance and/or research with wide-ranging knowledge of research methodologies.
- Must have in-depth experience in preparing research for publications and presenting research findings to public health and policy specialists, media, and the public.
- Must possess the ability to analyse and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
- Knowledge of DHIS database software will be of added advantage.
- Must have proven experience working in a fast-paced non-governmental environment, and with a variety of donors.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Computer literacy & strong analytical skills including advanced use of Excel
- Knowledge in using various databases including EMRs and DHIS2.
- Conversant with USAID MER indicators, and national HIV&AIDS M&E and PMM tools
- Supervisory Skills: Proven leadership and supervisory experience in leading an SI team to successful outcomes.
- Knowledge and skills in the use of databases including EMR and DHIS2.
- Data Analysis and creating of visualizations, and ability to use data to determine key MER indicators
- Developing and implementing a DQA system
- Knowledge of MER and DCTs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, and MS-Word.
- Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Team player works under pressure to meets deadlines.
- Critical thinker and problem solver with attention to detail.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented individuals.
How To Apply For Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents as requested
- Apply and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 18th August.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. This advert will be open for two weeks from the date of publication. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the roles are situated are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.