Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR)
Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist Job Vacancy At Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR)
Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist job opening is currently available at Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Finance and Administrative Manager Job At SCIDaR
- Grants and Compliance Manager Job At SCIDaR
- Manager, MPBN Planning Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR) is a non-profit organization that works to accelerate positive health, social and economic reforms across under-served populations.
SCIDaR is an indigenous Nigerian organization that understands the challenges of living in under-developed settings hence we strive to improve population outcomes through result-oriented program implementation.
We are currently recruiting for Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist for an upcoming USAID-funded multi-year project, Accelerating Control of the HIV Epidemic in Nigeria (ACE), to implement integrated HIV care and treatment activities in various states.
The Service Delivery Activity will contribute to the attainment of the Government of Nigeria’s (GON) goal of addressing the HIV response, safeguarding the rights and welfare of children and adolescents impacted by HIV/AIDS.
The proposed duty station(s) are Cluster 1 (Borno, Adamawa & Yobe states), 2 (Bauchi Jigawa & Kano states) and 6 (Bayelsa, Edo & Lagos states).
- Master’s degree in the relevant discipline, such as mathematics, statistics, informatics, or a related field with knowledge/skills of Geographical Information Systems and information technology.
- At least ten (10) years of experience implementing monitoring and evaluating activities for complex programs in developing countries with large-scale health and HIV/AIDS and OVC service delivery and systems strengthening programs;
- Demonstrated research experience and skills, complemented by experience in facilitation, close collaboration with varying types of partners.
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical support, setting up and managing M&E systems that track performance as per the objectives of the activity (e.g., service integration and performance against each result area) and in the application of statistical methods and database management.
How To Apply For Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist” as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 3rd September.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Previous working experience(s) with the U.S. government or PEPFAR programs will be an added advantage. These positions are contingent upon project award to SCIDaR and funding availability.