Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Motor vehicle electrician master (m / f / d)
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Motor vehicle electrician master (m / f / d), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as a Motor vehicle electrician master (m / f / d) for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road” in Nigeria.
Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, the 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches. The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept. With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
Electrical engineer (for construction sites and stationary companies) (m / f / d)
Instructor/equipment trainer for earthmoving and road construction equipment as well as trucks (m / f / x)
SPECIAL SCHOOL TEACHER (M / F / D)
What are your tasks?
- Management of a team consisting of Nigerian colleagues
- Maintenance of vehicle and construction machinery controls (earthworks and road construction equipment)
- Use of diagnostic systems
- Installation, repair, and maintenance of telematics systems for the control and disposition of construction equipment (GPS tracking)
- Spare parts planning for the automotive electrical sector
- Makes: Caterpillar, Liebherr, Wirtgen, Hamm, JCB, Mercedes-Benz, MAN, Toyota, Grove
- Support from colleagues from the mechanical area of the department
What are you bringing with you?
- Master’s degree in automotive electronics or automotive mechatronics (m / f / d)
- In-depth knowledge of dealing with diagnostic and spare parts systems
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position (ideally BOSCH service or an independent workshop)
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Independence and flexibility
- Confident appearance
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits, and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa, and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
How To Apply For Motor vehicle electrician master (m / f / d)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.