Ascentech Services Limited
NAFDAC Officer Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services Limited
A NAFDAC Officer job vacancy is currently available at Ascentech Services Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies.
We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- Front Desk Officer Job At Ascentech Services Limited
- Manager – Partner Management, Chief Operating Officer Office Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
NAFDAC Officer Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all NAFDAC regulated items are stamped, inspected and documented properly.
- Collect assessment notes for invoices from NAFDAC Office.
- Generate invoice and make payment.
- Collect all necessary documents for endorsement.
- Take NAFDAC Officers to Client’s Warehouse for Inspections.
- Take samples from NAFDAC Post Inspection Office to Laboratory for Analysis.
- Handle requisitions from clients including Registration of Products, Obtaining Import Permits and Obtaining Global Listing.
- Take up ad-hoc assignments as may be directed from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in handling NAFDAC related work in a manufacturing company or the Transportation and Logistics industry
- Must have experience getting NAFDAC PERMIT, NAFDAC Release for Import Consignment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as MS-excel, MS-word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 26th December.