National HSE Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of National HSE Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an international company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Head of Marketing Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Head of Sales Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Maintenance Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
National HSE Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for establishing Health and Safety, Social and Environmental (HSSE) best practice policies, standards, and programs across the Group, Subsidiaries, and Projects.
- Ensure safety, health, and environmental working conditions are followed at all times.
- Implementation of policies, procedures, and systems to provide for a safe and secure business operation.
- Enforce safe working practices and ensure lost time injuries are kept to a minimum.
- Drive and manage the Group global aim to be recognized as an industry leader within the field of Safety and Security.
- Apply the overall Group standards and guidelines on HSE.
- Represent the company with local government organizations related to safety, and health, to ensure a mutual understanding of the Company’s goals and requirements, and to work in a cooperative partnership with local resources.
- Prepare audits to detect any existing or potential accident and health hazards, determine corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follow-up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Responsible for setting and achieving the budget for the HSE department.
- Coordinate studies and analyses of industrial accident causes and hazards to health for use by company personnel
- Lead the accident/incident investigation and reporting.
- Ensure that all safety & environmental issues are managed to fulfill the requirements of all the regulations applicable bylaws.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in health, safety, and quality management or any relevant field of study from a recognized university
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years experience in a senior HSE role within an international industrial corporation
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation and assistance to meet objectives.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For National HSE Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.