National Sales Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of National Sales Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a pharmaceutical company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Financial Controller Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Service Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Finance Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
National Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Providing operational support to the sales team; also responsible for inbound and/or outbound lead generation for new product sales.
- Sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, and other sales support functions.
- Strategic interface with Marketing team for effective execution of sales-oriented initiatives to deepen brand penetration
- Lead nationwide sales/strategy development and implementation to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive Sales Team effectiveness on the Job.
- Responsible for setting and driving Target achievements of the Team.
- Increase Coverage, Distribution, and market penetration of the Diabetes Care Unit Brands Nationwide utilizing the sales process to achieve Volume, Value, profitability, and cost savings- targets.
- Execute and document OTJ (On The Job) Training for Team members. Coaching of the Reps- Weekly/Monthly plans (Reviews of agreed Targets with the Reps)
- Establish productive and professional relationships with the Top 20 Customers across the Nation… ensure close monitoring of the key personnel in assigned customer accounts and the open market.
- Negotiate and close deals with Key Customers over and above the Rep’s capacity in the open market and other wholesale customers.
- Expand and grow new customer base with emphasis on WHS Pharmacy Outlets, Chain Pharmacy Outlets… Bulk buyers.
- Ensure Performance Management and Appraisal of Team members to better utilize their strengths and Motivate the team.
- Set a good example for the team. Work according to company culture and values, prioritize ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively.
- Ensure effective Credit Control and management expectations are met or exceeded.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Ensure that the Team’s skill gaps and needs are uncovered and closed. Input into training programs for Team.
- Induction, onboarding, and training of new sales reps.
- Reporting for weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Sales and Forecasts and Market feedback on competitor’s activity and offerings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:1 grade in Sciences or management-related field.
- Proven 6-10 years’ work experience as a sales manager (Having the first-hand experience of growing through the Organization in Field Sales related roles).
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team in an FMCG/Medical Organization
- Business Development
- Sales Strategy Development.
- Channel Management.
- Capacity to set and achieve targets.
- Stakeholder management.
- People management/Leadership
- Industry knowledge/Commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication; writing and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Available to travel as needed
- Attention to detail
- Ethical and trustworthy
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For National Sales Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.