Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA)
NECA Digital Training Centre Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training Programme 2021
Applications are invited from the suitably qualified candidates to the four (4) months NECA Digital Training Centre Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training Programme by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA).
At the end of the training, the participant would be:
- Equipped with the globally recognized certification programme in Computer and Internet proficiency for employability.
- Skilled in the critical competencies in Information and Communication Technology required to create wealth and be self-employed.
- Empowered with in-depth mentorship opportunities to become entrepreneurs capable of starting and running sustainable technology-based businesses.
- Technical Skills Training Programme (IT) At Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company
- Photography and Videography Vocational Training Programme
- Technical Skills Development Programme (TSDP)
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee-free, lunch, and stipend. The programme is non-residential.
- Candidates will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
NECA Digital Training Centre Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training Programme Requirement
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc
Good numerical ability and fluency in communication are required skills. Interest and passion for exploring the ICT world as a career will be an added advantage.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an oral interview. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card, or International Passport.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should forward their current CV, photocopies of their Credentials as well as a written Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 9th June.
For more information please call 08160600305.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com