Access Bank Plc
Network Engineer (CCIE) Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc
Network Engineer (CCIE) job vacancy is currently available at Access Bank Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- PBD Channels Team Member Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc
- PBD Channels Team Lead Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc
- PBD Channels Group Head Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc
- We are seeking an exceptional Network Engineer to join our Networks and Communications Services team.
- This is a highly technical, hands-on role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will have a mixture of deep technical know-how as well as excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
Network Engineer (CCIE) Responsibilities
- Work with cross-functional technical teams to assist with system architecture focusing on network design, network security and network data transfer optimization
- Work with Access Bank’s Global Network System teams to resolve network related issues impacting LAN and WAN infrastructure
- Operational monitoring of data network infrastructures and load-balancers
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the networks and carrying out scheduled maintenance activities
- Resolution of network faults (support)
- Manage escalations of network faults or performance issues to the next level and upper management.
- Carry out approved changes to the network infrastructures
- Work with firewalls and other standard network security equipment and software
- Liaise and coordinate with international counterparts for various project implementations.
- Maintain documentation of the environment and operational procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- CCIE Certification
- At least 6 years hands-on experience including 2 years’ post CCIE in the Telecommunications or Financial Services industry
- Must have led/supervised a team of at least 4 Network Engineers
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP (both IPv4/IPv6)
- Experience and knowledge of BGP and Internet Routing Policies
- Extensive knowledge of both Cisco IOS/NX-OS and JUNOS
- Strong working knowledge of the following: wireless security architecture and protocols; access control methodologies; VPN technologies, including IPSec, 3DES, AES, IKE, DMVPN; PCI and SOX standards and compliance, and Layer 2 security controls
- Expertise with standard Linux utilities and programs (grep, sed, awk, sort, traceroute, tcpdump, etc)
- Experience automating workflows through scripting (Python, Perl, or Ansible)
- Competitive pay
- Career Growth
- Merit drove performance management system
- Adequate training and development
- A robust employee recognition program
How To Apply For Network Engineer (CCIE) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Access Bank Plc recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately with the requested information.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.