Network Engineer Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Network Engineer is currently available at Adexen as mandated by Telecom company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Logistics Operations Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Chief Financial Officer Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Business Development Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
Network Engineer Job Responsibilities
- The Network Engineer will be the Technical point of contact for all Telecoms projects within the Country.
- He/She will be in charge to work on the deployment of internet solutions voice video and data in collaboration with an English-speaking team.
- It is expected from the Network engineer to provide its expertise in network architecture and also on radio deployments.
- He will report directly to the CEO and VP of sales
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a telecommunication engineering school specialized in the network.
- Previous professional experience in Emerging Countries is a plus
- Have been working for a WISP preferably.
- He needs to have very good skills in network rooting.
- Complex network architecture
- Firewall Fortigate and Juniper
- Ubiquiti radios
- Mikrotik routers
- Cisco certification
- Internet optimization
- PTP and PTMP solutions
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Network Engineer Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.