Network Security Engineer Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
A Network Security Engineer job opening is currently available at Airtel Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- PS Core & MPBN Operations Manager Job At Airtel Nigeria
- Strategy & PMO Executive Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
- Project Manager, Business Enabling Environment (BEE) Job At OGSTEP
Airtel Networks Limited is a leading telecommunications services provider with headquarters in Lagos, the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for Network Security Engineer who will be charged with providing support to the Head, Network Security in ensuring Network Security in line with the Airtel Africa Information System Policy (AAISP) relating to Networks as well as the following functionalities in our company.
Network Security Engineer Responsibilities
Ensure Compliance to Airtel Africa Information Security Policy (AAISP) as relates to Network
- Implementation, Compliance and Controls of Networks relating to AAISP and ISO standards
- To work with Network Managed Services partners to ensure their compliance to AAISP concerning Airtel Business
Periodic audit of Network processes
- To work with all units in the Network to ensure the readiness of the team at all times to external and internal audit queries
Deployment and maintenance of security operations systems
- To work with MPBN and IT SNOC to ensure assurance of their firewall rules
- To work with Network Managed Service partner and Airtel internal team to ensure basic hardening standards per industry best practise is implemented across all systems
- To work with Network Managed Service partners to carry out vulnerability scans and remediation of vulnerabilities before go live.
Security of Physical Asset
- Airtel network physical assets at MSC locations and data centres, working through Facilities of SCM
- Physical cabling and device security within the core nodes working with MS partners and Networks Core team
- Physical security of assets at sites, working through Operations team and Tower co-partners
- A minimum of 7 years or more of work experience in the Telecoms environment
- Must understand telecom NMS and OSS
- Should have experience in GSM, WCDMA and LTE domains through telecom experience.
- Should understand Telecom billing and Revenue assurance activities
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in telecom or electronics or equivalent
- Certification in Security will be an advantage e.g. CISSP, CISM, OSCP
- Strong capabilities in Unix operating systems and programming languages e.g. Python, C++
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to conclude from complex technical data
- Strong analytical capabilities and troubleshooting
- Customer knowledge about internal as well as external customers and awareness of their situation and needs.
- General Process knowledge
- Business knowledge – to know the business and financial awareness to ensure understanding of the implications of revenues
- Team player
How To Apply For Network Security Engineer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Airtel Nigeria LinkedIn page.
- Hit the ‘Apply’ button and create an application account on the portal if you don’t have any.
- Complete your application by providing the requested information as well as documents.
- Submit your application and wait for a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.