NPF Microfinance Bank
Network & Security Supervisor Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
Network & Security Supervisor job vacancies are currently available at NPF Microfinance Bank. The Nigeria Police Force hereby invites applications from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was incorporated on 19th May 1993 as a Limited Liability Company under the provision of the Companies and Allied Matters Act cap C20 LFN 2004. The bank provides banking services to both serving and retired Officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force, its ancillary institutions and the general banking public.
The bank commenced business on 20th August 1993 at 1 Ikoyi Road Obalende, Lagos having obtained a provisional license to operate as a Community Bank on 12th July 1993 from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for a Network & Security Supervisor who will carry out the following functionalities in our bank:
Network & Security Supervisor Responsibilities
- Provide support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate networks and in house servers
- Create and implement network security policies Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Keep an eye out for needed updates and patches
- Provides Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity are up and running
- Provide end-user support on network-related issues
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for network vulnerabilities
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- This candidate will be responsible for corporate network support and security.
- Application Developer and Programmer Job At NPF Microfinance Bank
- IT Auditor Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
- Litigation Officer Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronic and other related qualifications with a minimum of second class lower or Upper credit
- Must have a good knowledge of Cisco devices and SD-WAN configuration
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position
- Analytical mind and goal
- Professional qualification – Must possess professional certification networking and cybersecurity any of the following CEH, CISM, Computer Security Plus, CISSP, CCNA, etc.
How To Apply For Network & Security Supervisor Job
- Follow the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the NPF Microfinance Bank recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary document.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for the next stage.
- The application deadline is 17th August.
To apply for this job please visit www.npfmicrofinancebank.com.