Nurse (Cement Industry) Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Nurse (Cement Industry) is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for a Nurse (Cement Industry) who will promote and restore patients’ health and provide direct nursing care along with physical or psychological support when required.
- Corporate Driver Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Inventory Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Management/Financial Accountant Job In Dangote Group
- General Manager, Mines Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
Nurse (Cement Industry) Key Responsibilities
- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc)
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Treat medical emergencies
- Administer workloads
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team
Education and Work Experience
- RN with 12 years minimum proven nursing experience
Skills and Competencies
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Nurse (Cement Industry) In Dangote
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.