Medecins Sans Frontieres
Nursing Activity Manager – CTC / CTU Job Vacancy At Medecins Sans Frontieres
Nursing Activity Manager – CTC / CTU job vacancy is currently available at Medecins Sans Frontieres. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Salary: #450,000 monthly
Medecins Sans Frontieres is an international, independent medical humanitarian organisation that provides medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare.
Our teams are made up of tens of thousands of health professionals, logistic and administrative staff – most of them hired locally. Our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence and neutrality.
- Deputy Medical Coordinator Job At Medecins Sans Frontieres
- IECHP Manager – CTC / CTU Job At Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Janitorial Cleaning Operations Manager Job At Klinserv Solution Limited
Nursing Activity Manager – CTC / CTU Responsibilities
- Defining, coordinating and monitoring all care and nursing-related activities in the project and ensuring the daily management of the human resources, according to MSF nursing protocols, standards and procedures, to warrant efficiency, quality and continuity of prescribed care.
- Planning and organizing all nursing related activities (IPD, OPD, maternity, nutrition, etc.) and participating in the definition of annual planning and update of its associated budget to efficiently maintain the continuity of the standard quality healthcare. When needed, being responsible for scheduling duty rosters, shifts and on-call of nursing staff.
- Coordinating and supervising the implementation of the legal therapeutic protocols, procedures and standards, depending on project objectives (PPTCT, PEP, VCT, IEC, SGBV, MH services, etc.) and providing technical support when needed, to ensure the quality of the nursing care, confidentiality and information traceability, patient surveillance, and the application of the therapeutic and sterilization rules by the health care personnel.
- Supervising the nutritional activities to ensure that therapeutic food is provided regularly and that it complies with quality and quantity standards.
- According to MSF protocols and in collaboration with the Pharmacist and Medco, supervising the distribution (according to medical prescriptions) and pharmacy activity, preparing new orders when required, supervising expiration terms and consumption patterns, to ensure that pharmacy stock levels are permanently updated and above minimum safety point.
- In coordination with the project biomedical service supervising the appropriate use of medical devices and anticipating and communicating future needs.
- Ensuring all administrative procedures and documents (individual patient’s card and registration book, discharge paper, transfer paper, etc.) and existing data management tools are used correctly.
- In close coordination with the Logistics Manager, supervising laboratory outputs related to nursing activities (blood test) to ensure samples are collected correctly and results are provided on time.
- In close coordination with the HR department, planning and supervising the associated processes (recruitment, training, evaluation, development and communication) of the nursing staff of the project to improve staff capabilities and ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required. Training nursing staff on PTE.
- Reporting to the line manager on any relevant information linked to nursing activities and participating in monthly reports.
- Note: PPTCT = Prevention Parent To Child Transmission; PEP= Post Exposure Prophylaxis; VCT = Voluntary Counselling and Testing; IEC = Information, Education and Communication; SGBV = Sexually Gender Based Violence; MH = Mental Health; PTE = Patient Therapeutic Education.
- Essential Nursing Diploma for general or specialized health services (Bachelor in Science of Nursing Desirable).
- 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Specialization or training in tropical medicine would be an asset.
- Essential working experience of at least two years in nursing activities related jobs. Desirable working experience in MSF or other NGO’s in developing countries.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet).
- Behaviour flexibility, People Management and Development, Result & Quality Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation.
How To Apply For Nursing Activity Manager – CTC / CTU
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Medecins Sans Frontieres recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- The application deadline is 10th September.
To apply for this job please visit bit.do.