Olive Multi-Specialist Hospitals
Nursing Officer Job Vacancy At Olive Multi-Specialist Hospitals
A Nursing Officer job vacancy is currently available at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Driver Job Vacancy At Olive Multi-Specialist Hospitals
- Facility Officer Job Vacancy At Olive Multi-Specialist Hospitals
- Medical Officer Job Vacancy At Olive Multi-Specialist Hospitals
Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range of services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions.
Olive Multi specialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service. In a typical emergency, a helicopter will be dispatched from a partner service and the client will be transported directly to the hospital.
Nursing Officer Job Responsibilities
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor patients’ conditions and assess their needs to provide the best possible care.
- Prepare patients for examinations and treatments
- Collaborate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Observe, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions
- Administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to doctor’s instructions.
- RN / BNSc qualification.
- Possession of post basic qualification in Paediatrics, Psychiatrists, Nephrology, Intensive Care, Accident & Emergency or Perioperative Nursing is an advantage
- Current Practicing Licence
- Proven experience as a registered nurse.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
How To Apply For Driver Job Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 12th November.