Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
Office Assistant – Cleaner Job Vacancy At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
An Office Assistant – Cleaner job vacancy is currently available at Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behaviours-from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV-by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behaviour change (SBC).
Firmly grounded in proven practices, Breakthrough ACTION works in partnership with governments, civil society, and communities around the world to implement creative and sustainable SBC programming, nurture SBC champions, mainstream new techniques and technologies, and advocate strategic and sustained investment in SBC.
- Senior Program Officer II – TB & Social and Behaviour Change Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
- Senior Program Officer – Media Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
- Program Officer – Social and Behaviour Change Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
The Office Assistant – Cleaner will be responsible for making sure the office environment is clean at all times.
Office Assistant – Cleaner Responsibilities
In addition to the general duties described above. Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Assist in arranging materials received from vendors in the store.
- Assist in routine clerical tasks e.g. photocopying, filing etc.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors;
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, to prevent damage to floors and fixtures (new);
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems (new);
- Run routine errands within and outside the office premises.
- Other duties as identified by supervisor.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of SCCE.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the same/similar capacity is required;
- Experience working with donor-funded projects is desirable.
- Knowledge of basic administrative procedures.
- Basic computer knowledge is desirable.
- The ability to communicate (speak, listen, read & write) in the English language is required for this role.
- Ability to lift items that weigh 20 – 30 kg.
- Well-organized, with the ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based environment
How To Apply for Office Assistant – Cleaner Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward PDF copies of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the job title and location e.g., ‘Senior Program Officer – Malaria (PBC & Media), Abuja’.
The application deadline is 16th March 2022.