Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
Officer, Internal Audit Job Vacancy At Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
An Officer, Internal Audit job vacancy is currently available at Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Head, Human Resources Job At Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
- Head, Financial Reporting Job At Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
- Deputy Chief of Party – Nigeria Livestock Development Job At Heifer International
Duties and Responsibilities
- Employ a risk-based approach in conducting internal audits as required by management policy, statute, or ad-hoc requests by the Chairman. To be performed under the supervision of the Head of Internal Audit.
- The evidence-based audit report will address the adequacy of the Revenue’s governance structure, risk management, and internal controls.
- Make recommendations on risk mitigation without compromising the independence
- Work with the external auditors to strengthen the organization’s risk management system
- Provide oversight on identified processes such as the Revenue’s procurement of goods and services
- Any other task as required by the Chairman.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ICAN or ACCA, or its equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience, with at least 3 years in audit and compliance within the private and/or public sector
- Knowledge of public sector policies and guidelines governing civil service operations would be an added advantage and good knowledge of Nigerian tax laws and administration
- Proficient use of Microsoft: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
How To Apply For Officer, Internal Audit Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Application Letter with a heading indicating the job being applied for to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The Revenue is looking to engage highly motivated and goal-oriented staff who meet the criteria as stated in the job descriptions attached.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview(s) which may be virtual or physical, towards making a final selection.