Onboarding & Training Specialist Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
The Onboarding & Training Specialist Job vacancy is currently available at Bolt Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Bolt Business has big targets, the product is evolving, getting better and better and our ambitions are high – aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months. To achieve that, we are looking for a Client Onboarding Specialise (COS) to join our exceptional, motivated and successful team.
The COS is one of the most important parts of our entire business and he/she will safeguard our growth by ensuring our customers have a first-class experience. It’s a challenging role, balancing both commercial and experiential priorities, but get it right and it’s one of the most rewarding in the company.
- Operations Coordinator Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
- Operations Manager Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
- Sales Manager, Bolt Food Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
Onboarding & Training Specialist Responsibilities
- Carrying customers through the on-boarding process (post-sales) and set the tone for the excellent service, they will receive
- Being the main point of escalation for customers, their guardian within the Business
- Spotting opportunities to help customers grow their business, improving revenue in the process
- Helping to identify customers that are ‘at risk’ and set recovery plans in place to win them back round
- Ensuring that for every customer, we know what they love (and don’t love) about Bolt Business
- Helping to determine, design and develop new ways for our customers to get the most out of our platform
- Ensuring smooth customer transitioning and training as our product develops
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 2+ years of customer onboarding/success experience in SaaS, software, or applicable fields
- Demonstrated “coachability” with a hunger to learn and succeed
- You’re commercially minded and driven by targets
- You LOVE people; more precisely, you’ve both a passion for and experience in building relationships
- Ability to work with data, technology, product, and internal business owners to ensure alignment in the sales prospecting process
- You’re ambitious, driven & tenacious; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time
- You’re unflappable; you can juggle everything, all at once and it doesn’t get you down – you just keep on delivering
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
- Strong analytical skills using data visualisation tools like Looker and Google Sheets
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
How To Apply For Onboarding & Training Specialist Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Bolt recruitment portal,
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bolt.eu.