Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
OND Internship Programme Vacancy At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
An OND Internship Programme vacancy is currently available at the Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Relationship Manager Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Group Talent Recruitment By Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Nurse / Midwife Tutors Job At Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti (EKSUTH)
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services.
Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures.
- The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
How To Apply For OND Internship Programme
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button on the portal and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit gtbank.zohorecruit.com.