Operation Officer Job Vacancy At Foreign Energy Service Company – Tosin Consult
Operation Officer job vacancy is currently available at Foreign Energy Service Company – Tosin Consult. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Tosin Consult – Our client, a foreign energy service company for telecommunications, is looking for an Operation Officer who has the following criteria:
Operation Officer Responsibilities
- Manage the current operation and new projects deployment.
- Meet schedule and quality standards.
- Synchronize all activities to a successful operation.
- Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue
- Remote Management System (RMS) Job At Foreign Energy Service Company – Tosin Consult
- Warehouse Supervisor Job At Foreign Energy Service Company – Tosin Consult
- Remote Senior Software Developer / Principal Software Developer (8-9) [Azure Cloud Engineer] Job At DAI
Academic / Professionals:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering. Mechanical Engineering or any related discipline.
- A Post-graduate Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or a field directly related to energy will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience in the energy/telecommunication sector including substantial practical experience and experience in project design and appraisal to support economic development.
- Experience with proven evidence in managing technical staff
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Sound knowledge of the latest developments in the energy sector, in renewable energy, energy efficiency technologies and financing mechanisms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project cycle management, energy policy development, and energy planning and management and energy regulation.
Functional Requirements / Skills:
- Strong business acumen
- Acute understanding of resource allocation.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Ability to interface with the public and persons at all levels in government and in institutional settings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite and other operational software.
- Detail oriented.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Strong communication skills.
- Good motivational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Awareness of internal and external customer needs.
- Adept problem solver and decision-maker
- Diligent and proactive.
How To Apply For Operation Officer
Suitably qualified individuals should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 15th August.