Operations and Maintenance Manager (Upstream Oil and Gas Services) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Operations and Maintenance Manager (Upstream Oil and Gas Services) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Consulting Sales Engineer (Applied and Unitary HVAC Products) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Field Sales Representative (International Wines) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Sales Business Manager (International Wine Sales) Job By iRecruiters Africa
Our client is an Indigenous upstream service company with a core focus on drilling and environmental Waste Management for purpose of Eco balance.
The Operations and Maintenance Manager will be responsible for all operations, maintenance, repair, and safety of the company Staff. This includes the safe operation of all the company’s equipment’s and taking full responsibility for the entire operations and maintenance activities in collaboration with his/her team.
Operations and Maintenance Manager (Upstream Oil and Gas Services) Responsibilities:
- Forecasting, ordering, and price negotiation for spare parts inventory
- Hiring subcontractors for specialized maintenance work.
- Accountable for all service equipment pre-mobilization and de-mobilization status.
- Responsible for all field maintenance activities and keeping NPT incidents below customer KPI targets.
- Forecast and plan field operations logistics requirements with accountability for cost optimization.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all operations reports to clients and stakeholders within the organization.
- Ensuring the facilities satisfy all industry regulatory regulations
- Ensures adequate record-keeping of all processes and the resulting deliverables for human resources, finance, procurement, and HSE.
- Lead Safety efforts and motivate a culture of observation and intervention.
- Maintain ownership for closing remedial actions for all classifications of incidents and or accidents.
- Ensure 100% compliance of all staff to standard and client-specific HSE certifications.
- Scheduling and overseeing all maintenance-related work by managing a team of maintenance technicians and supervisors
- Looking for new ways/tools/assets to improve productivity and cut costs
- Accountable for meeting company maintenance KPI targets.
- Responsible for optimal reporting and tracking of quality targets
- Drive a culture of preventive maintenance.
Asset Management and Inventories
- Optimize asset utilization, accountable for achieving utilization KPI’s.
- Maintain optimal inventory utilization considering lead time, operations, and logistics to deliver spares and parts to work sites.
- Actively implement loss prevention measures.
- Implement procedures to maximize asset lifecycle.
- BSc degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical) or any related field.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in industrial maintenance
- 3+ years experience managing maintenance technicians
- 3+ years experience managing operations in an upstream oil and gas service company
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, electrical one-lines, logic drawings, technical manuals.
- Knowledge of motors and motor control methods.
- Experience with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting techniques.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple work sites
- Basic knowledge of quality management systems and certification requirements
- Must have a proven track record of Skills in setting O&M priorities to support production.
- Knowledge and understanding of HSSE concepts and management techniques, hazard identification and risk management
N700, 000.00 – N900, 000.00 Monthly Gross
How To Apply For Operations and Maintenance Manager (Upstream Oil and Gas Services) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.