Operations Manager Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
The Operations Coordinator Job vacancy is currently available at Bolt Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The bolt which was formerly known as Taxify is one of the most popular ride-hailing apps in Nigeria.
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to help us build our Bolt Food partner operations efforts.
You’ll be responsible for discovering and driving performance improvements across the Restaurant & Grocery Operations organization.
It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with smart people from HQ and your local market, have a regional and global impact, come up with scalable solutions to operational problems, and see the results of your work each day.
- Operations Manager Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
- Sales Manager, Bolt Food Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
- Sales Specialist Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities
- Onboard new restaurants to the platform: upload menus, photos, prices, etc
- Assist senior Restaurant Operations and Courier Operations Specialists with daily tasks related to Bolt Food Operations in the city.
- Help out with account management: solve most time-sensitive operational issues, update the menu, pricing and other content information, ad-hoc tasks related to restaurants operations.
- Being currently enrolled in university studies or a recent graduate with great communication skills.
- Be willing to lean into any challenge, and take ownership for outcomes.
- Be keen to learn from others and ready to give your best.
- Have a data-driven and analytical mindset: good Excel/Google Sheets skills and enjoy organizing data
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
How To Apply For Operations Coordinator Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Bolt recruitment portal,
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bolt.eu.