Operations Intern Vacancy At Jworld Ntertainment
An Operations Intern vacancy is currently available at Jworld Ntertainment. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Freelance Entertainment Client Relationship Manager 2 Job At Jworld Ntertainment
- Internship Program Vacancy At Jworld Ntertainment
- Procurement and Inventory Analyst Job At Main One Cable
J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards, and event planning. Our location is situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients.
- As Operations Intern you will be responsible for supporting activities that optimize J-World’s label, management and publishing operations. These can include data entry, contract management, YouTube Content ID and optimization of our artist’s and catalogue’s presence with various industry partners.
- You’ll work closely with our Partner Relations Manager and Business Affairs Manager to ensure that our artists are positioned in the best way possible and that our services continue to improve.
- The position is unique and allows one to get a great understanding of the modern music business. We aim to have this position transition into part-time and full-time employment.
Operations Intern Responsibilities
- Metadata management: Consistent updating of metadata with our key partners and DSP’s.
- Projects execution: J-World is looking to always improve, which results in larger sporadic projects that can have a great impact on the way we operate. On such projects, you will work closely with the COO and Label Operations Manager where you will execute on the devised strategy.
- Contract management: Creation and management of contracts crucial to our services.
- Strategic research: Investigating and researching key stakeholders and potential partners within the PR and music industry worldwide.
- College / University background in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- Diligence and good work ethic
- Punctual and good with deadlines
- Ability to think structurally and how to tackle large tasks
- Proficient at Excel and Google Sheets
- Eager to learn and not afraid to operate in a start-up environment
- Affinity with electronic music and the industry (big bonus)
- Ability to work 25+ hours/week
- Ability to come into our offices in The Hague, The Netherlands (bonus).