Operations Lead Job Vacancy At Reliance Health
An Operations Lead job vacancy is currently available at Reliance Health. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
We’re a health insurance company that acts as a technology company. We’re using software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance more affordable, easier to access and more of a delightful experience
- Design Lead Job Vacancy At Reliance Health
- Associate Product Manager Job Vacancy At Reliance Health
- Human Resources Officer Job At Radisson Hotel Group
- This individual will be responsible for general facility and staff administration, patient communications, event management, maintenance of accurate documentation and vendor management at the Abuja Branch of Reliance Family Clinics.
Operations Lead Responsibilities:
- Supervise the maintenance of all facilities, equipment and assets of the clinic.
- Perform staff administrative duties such as staff scheduling, onboarding and training of admin staff, Adhoc staff hiring, etc
- Coordinate all patient scheduling and patient communications.
- Plan and execute all clinic projects such as corporate and community health talks and outreaches.
- Ensure accurate documentation and safe record keeping of expenses, revenues, patient data and other critical information
- Train admin staff members and new employees on the use of clinical software and integration with their processes.
- Coordinate correspondence with government agencies/standards (LAWMA, LASSA, HEFEMA, FIRS, LIRS, etc) and other related regulatory bodies, ensuring strict compliance to obligations.
- Manage logistics of patients and products and related resources.
- Manage payables and receivables from corporate/organizations and vendors (billing, collection and invoices)
- Ensure the effective use of Tech in Admin processes, and promote the improvement of processes across the line.
- Serve as the final backup in periods the Admin desk is unstaffed.
- Tertiary Education in a reputable Institution
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in operations management in a service industry
- Experience in healthcare administration and operations is preferred
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- Excellent data literacy, numeracy and analytical skills
- Tech-savvy and proficient with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong communication – written and oral
- Comfortable working in and across teams
What’s on Offer?
- Leadership Role
- Join a well-known brand within Healthcare
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
How To Apply For Operations Lead Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Reliance Health recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- Apply and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit healthtech.snaphunt.com.