Operations Manager – Card Services Job Vacancy At FairMoney
An Operations Manager – Card Services job vacancy is currently available at FairMoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is a digital platform in Nigeria that allows you to access instant loans in a few minutes through our android app.
- Wealth Manager Job Vacancy At FairMoney
- Community Manager Job Vacancy At FairMoney
- Financial Accountant Job Vacancy At FairMoney
As the Operations Manager (Card Services) for FairMoney will be responsible for improving card handling standards and team productivity. You will lead the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), taking into account changes in technology, regulations and performance expectations.
You will review statistics and reports on card failures and develop systems to monitor the safety and security standards of customers’ card details. You can strategically plan card delivery service operations. You also develop the technical capabilities of team members and maintain their positive morale.
Likewise, you will need to ensure the avoidance of damaging customer cards and complete the loading for delivery as efficiently as possible.
Operations Manager – Card Services Responsibilities
- Planning, directing, organizing and controlling card operations and the related vendor management oversight.
- Overseeing vendor SLAs and ensuring that we have both the capabilities and procedures to effectively manage and mitigate fraud losses and working to ensure close alignment with both our service team and the vendor to mitigate and prevent poor user experience.
- Provide effective design and oversight of department procedures and functions to ensure timely, accurate and complete processing of transactions to include both settlement and disputes.
- Identifies, evaluates, and manages risk within areas of responsibility and implements risk mitigation strategies and activities as appropriate.
- Directly responsible for ensuring a superior level of client service is delivered through the staff.
- Administers and ensures compliance with established policies and procedures. Develops and implements departmental policies and procedures and modifies as needed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws, as well as organizational policies, procedures, and processes.
- Serves in a leadership role and escalation point for major production issues. Responsible for root-cause problem resolution for key back-office operational problems and incidents. Ensures client service level agreements and operating standards are met.
- Assists Product team with card program execution and profitability, making recommendations for appropriate changes to improve user experience, reduce processing expenses and implement efficiencies in servicing the card base.
- Provides operational planning and support to the Product team in the marketing efforts of card products and the rewards program to grow the credit card portfolio and optimize interchange revenue.
- Responsible for the hiring, training and retaining of key talent and building a cross-functional and highly capable environment.
- Executes tracks and monitors all department goals and metrics and prepares requested management summary and regulatory reports.
- Being responsible for the budget management and the overall financial performance of your unit, performing cost analysis when appropriate to reduce expenses and improve processing; ensuring operating efficiencies in all areas.
- 5+ years of experience in an Airport Services role
- 1+ years as Supervisor, Airport Services including deep expertise of baggage handling with a National or International Airline
- Working knowledge of Reservations / Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and claims handling.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-Mail/ Excel advantageous.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and local language.
- Advanced skills in Customer Service Delivery.
- Screening Interview
- Technical interview
- WHO interview
How To Apply For Operations Manager – Card Services Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the FairMoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guideline to complete your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.