Operations Manager Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
The operations Manager Job vacancy is currently available at Bolt Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The bolt which was formerly known as Taxify is one of the most popular ride-hailing apps in Nigeria.
We are looking for a Partner Operations Manager to help us build our Bolt Food partner operations efforts.
You’ll be responsible for discovering and driving performance improvements across the Restaurant & Grocery Operations organization.
It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with smart people from HQ and your local market, have a regional and global impact, come up with scalable solutions to operational problems, and see the results of your work each day.
- Sales Manager, Bolt Food Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
- Sales Specialist Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
- Senior Research Associate Job At International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Operations Manager Responsibilities
- Team Management. You’ll manage all the Partner Operations teams in the market and coordinate with other departments to make our operation more efficient.
- Project Management. You will work closely with other teams to resolve the most challenging issues in restaurant performance.
- Partner Onboarding and menu uploading. Each month we onboard hundreds of new restaurants and grocery stores and the Operations team is responsible for this task. We expect you to find the best and most efficient way to enhance this process as well as improve our current service level agreements.
- Review key operational metrics. Availability rate, churn, rejected orders, cooking time, average ratings, delayed orders – these and other metrics define the success of our marketplace business. You will be looking for ways to improve these metrics.
- Performance Management. Discover key performance management metrics (efficiency, productivity, timing) for all partner operations teams in the market.
- Automate. You will automate and standardize as many processes as you can to decrease operational costs and enhance our overall service level agreements.
- Scale and improve workflows. You will review current restaurant operations processes and SOPs and will define new workflows that are more scalable and will boost the efficiency of local teams. Some of these topics should include restaurant onboardings, photography, content display & curation as well as requests resolution that comes from restaurants.
- BS degree in Business Administration, Operations or related field.
- Have at least 2 years of experience managing teams!
- Have 2-3+ years of previous relevant experience in Operations, Business Development, Analytics or similar.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems (advanced Excel skills are a must).
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
- Excellent communication & writing skills in English.
You, Will, Get Extra Credits For:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
How To Apply For Operations Manager Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Bolt recruitment portal,
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bolt.eu.