Nigerian Exchange Group (NXG)
Origination Manager Job Vacancy At Nigerian Exchange Group
Origination Manager job vacancy is currently available at Nigerian Exchange Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Lead Origination Manager Job At Nigerian Exchange Group
- Digital Learning Coordinator Job At Nigerian Exchange Group
- Consultant – Endocrinology Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Origination Manager will be mainly responsible for relationship management and retention of listed companies on the exchange, attract new companies to list on The Exchange’s Boards – (Growth Board, Main Board and Premium Board).
- He/she will be responsible for the creation of new and innovative products, identity advocacy initiatives and deliver policy reforms that will facilitate new listings and increase the value-added to existing listed companies on the Growth Board, Main Board and Premium Board, through The Exchange’s various value-added services (VAS) offerings to ensure continued retention.
Origination Manager Responsibilities
- Prospect companies to bring them to list on The Exchange’s Boards – ASEM, Main Board and Premium Board
- Market and sell various products & services of the NSE to prospective and existing listed companies to increase the listing value proposition
- Develop, and maintain trusted relationships with the leadership and executive level of listed companies, e.g. CEO, CFO, and Board Members
- Promote listed company interface with The Exchange through participation at “bell ringing” ceremonies, “Facts behind the Figures” and attendance at relevant NSE events.
- Delivery of advocacy and policy initiatives to help promote new listings and product development.
- Delivery of assigned revenue and expert knowledge of assigned sectors.
- Develop expertise in the assigned industry sector(s) to enhance marketing and relationship management
- Understand the business needs and operations of the potential and listed companies’ community
- Contribute to the achievement of listing sales goals and retention of revenue
- Through pro-active relationship management, identify new products / incremental revenue opportunities
- Present to industry associations on capital markets and listing related issues
- Organize periodic forums with listed companies as determined by market conditions and The Exchange’s business imperatives.
- Work closely with the Product Management team and other teams to provide market intelligence on ongoing product and service development.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin / Finance / Accountancy / Law / Banking or other related disciplines.
- 8 years’ client facing experience in the Capital Markets / Investment Banking/ Asset Management / Financial Services / manufacturing / commerce / agricultural / transport / telecoms or oil and gas sectors.
- Experience in Advocacy and Public Policy is mandatory.
- MBA and other professional and postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
Desired Competency and Skills Requirement:
- Track record of attracting and maintaining new client relationships in industry or the financial sector
- Financial sector or industry experience in corporate finance, financial analysis and/or marketing
- Good financial statements understanding and knowledge
- Advocacy and public policy
- Ability to engage effectively with top management levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Office suite to at least intermediate level
- Innovation and creativity; the ability to spot business opportunities and create linkages
- At ease with cold calling and initiating new contacts
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confidence and persistence
- Unquestioned ethics and integrity
How To Apply For Origination Manager
Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to apply.
The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.