Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited
Packaging Analyst Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
A Packaging Analyst job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Livestock Manager Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Marketing Officer Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Legal Officer Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- We are currently seeking a Packaging Analyst, with the ability to maintain a vast information system and tenaciously drive compliance. Will have hands-on experience in both supply and chains and heave manufacturing.
- A reliable Packaging Analyst to develop and commercialize packaging materials and specifications of exclusive brand products.
- To work closely with the cross-functional team to ensure the correct set-up of packaging for the productions.
- Create packaging specs template for the wide portfolio of packaging formats in the internal specification system.
- Create new packaging specification documentation for both existing and new packaging materials.
- Collect supporting technical information such as Packaging material specifications, certifications, and MSDS. Generate and assign all reference data to packaging specifications.
- Drive continuous process improvement ideas through process and material/specification harmonization.
- Training of new packaging spec system to the end-users.
- Assist with reporting specification-related information to both external and internal stakeholders.
- Assist with technical information management.
- Communicate specification evaluations to Senior leadership promptly.
- Assure accuracy and integrity of packaging material specifications by adhering to WFM core values, quality, and brand standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Packaging Science, Material Science, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field;
- 2-3 years experience working in the CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) or packaging materials industries. In addition, working experience in Agro-allied, grain milling, food, and beverage manufacturing companies.
- Expertise and experience in system processes, specification systems and IT systems;
- Drive efficiency through structured change initiatives;
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and deliver against rapid development timelines;
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized;
- Must possess excellent communication skills and possess the ability to excel in cross-functional team settings;
- Effective communication skills with the ability to engage with third-party service providers, suppliers, dealers and internal business partners;
- Must have computer proficiency and familiarity with most Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook;
- Demonstrate Strong written and Oral Communications.
How To Apply For Packaging Analyst Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.