Flour Mills Of Nigeria
Packing Supervisor (Technical) – Golden Pasta Job Vacancy At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
A Packing Supervisor (Technical) – Golden Pasta job vacancy is currently available at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Direct and supervise the packaging machines in ensuring the machines can deliver the designed output and attain high Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Carry out reliability-centred maintenance on the machines and ensure compliance with the maintenance schedule.
- Supervise and oversee the packing machine technical staff to achieve operational objectives, and provide directions, information and training.
- Document all engineering protocols and develop all engineering and manufacturing specifications and ensure compliance with FMSC and ISO regulations.
- Ensure detailed RCA is performed on issues affecting machine performance.
- Drive adherence to effective use of the work order system and ensure compliance with the maintenance schedule.
- Manage the calibration system put in place for the packing machines.
- Supervise and execute all kinds of maintenance policies of the company.
- Take responsibility for personal safety and that of others when carrying out any assignment in the plant either by you or your subordinates.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 – 3 years of cognate experience in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Be deliberate on safety conditions and ethics.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good leadership capabilities.
- Have basic computer skills.
How To Apply For Packing Supervisor (Technical) – Golden Pasta Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.