Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited
Paddy Inventory Supervisor Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
A Paddy Inventory Supervisor job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Packaging Analyst Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Livestock Manager Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Marketing Officer Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- We are currently seeking for Paddy Inventory Supervisor for grading, inspecting, and analyzing incoming paddy and milled rice shipments for quality standards. Manage inventory in tanks by recoding inventory information, and maintaining paddy tanks, drags, elevators and areas around pits.
- Obtain probe sample from each delivery truck and check for various product quality characteristics including insects;
- Take inventory of paddy tanks and report whether the tank is empty or full;
- Manage inventory in tanks by providing inventory information to millers; label tanks daily with product variety; write tank information on board in the mill;
- Write reports on samples collected and document accordingly;
- Direct trucks to the appropriate mill for unloading;
- Obtain load white tag and verify variety, warehouse, and tank number;
- Distinguish paddy rice classes to identify quality standards such as damage, stained, etc.
- Oversee the cleaning of paddy tanks, drags, elevators and cement area around the pit;
- Regularly check gates at top of tanks to ensure opening/closing mechanisms are operating correctly;
- Ensure that the equipment and work area are always clean and tidy;
- Operate paddy sample dryer to obtain paddy moisture content regularly;
- Communicate with miller to determine tank in use;
- Use vacuum probe for the sampling of silos, warehouse and outside storage areas as needed.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- 4 – 5 years’ relevant experience in rice paddy inventory.
- The preferred candidate should have experience working in a manufacturing or rice processing plant.
- The ability to speak the Hausa Language is an added advantage.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail;
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities;
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
How To Apply For Paddy Inventory Supervisor Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.