Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited
Paddy Procurement Manager Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
A Paddy Procurement Manager job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Paddy Machine Operator Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Paddy Inventory Supervisor Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Packaging Analyst Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- Responsible for implementing procurement strategies, direction, coordination, and evaluation of procurement for the business, and developing key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business.
- Develop Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) for the procurement of office tools, machinery, and equipment from various vendors and suppliers and (OEM’s) Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Develop and implement strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
- Develop approved vendor lists per category for new suppliers. Ensure all suppliers are approved and registered by company procedures and determine pre-qualification criteria of new suppliers as required.
- Research and identify potential new suppliers, and monitor business trends and product availability to pay the best price for consumables, machinery, and services without compromising quality or delivery times.
- Establish a price monitoring system for all company’s purchases in various major markets nationwide and report same to management regularly to ensure that the company price reflects current market realities all the time.
- Monitor/track and conduct gap analysis on agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and provide feedback on KPIs to key contractors regularly and develop/agree on action plans.
- Monitor contracts and agreements portfolio, by company procedures, and follow up promptly with suppliers for all urgent requirements to ensure all contract payments are processed promptly.
- Conduct market research when required, record and validate suppliers according to the company procedures, and ensure compliance with general conditions of purchase, and the code of conduct for suppliers.
- Source, select and negotiate with local and international suppliers for the best supply package in terms of quality, price, terms, pre-and post-delivery conditions, and other related comparative services.
- Supervise and manage procurement resources across all disciplines and serve as the primary contact for all procurement activities in the plant, operational offices and other locations.
- Control spending and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs, negotiate, and agree on contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided.
- Ensure proper filing system of requisition orders, purchase orders and suppliers’ records and
- maintain an auditable audit trail on all purchases.
- Ensure that all transactions are done cost-effectively and suppliers are aware of business objectives, forecast price trends and their impact on future activities and develop a purchasing strategy, process payments and invoicing.
- Liaise with the tendering committee to ensure timely processing of purchases and provide technical expertise where required.
- Create and implement vendor scorecards and manage vendor performance.
- Handle and monitor claims with vendors for defective, shortage, missing parts, etc. on supplies made.
- Supervise imports to ensure efficient and timely customs clearance of purchased items;
- Handle any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Production Management, or related discipline.
- A Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management is desirable.
- Professional membership in the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management of Nigeria (CIPSMN) is required.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in strategic sourcing and procurement with at least 2- 3 years experience managing a medium-size procurement team.
- Adept in supply chain management and paddy procurement
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with employees at all levels, partners, and stakeholders.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills: Ability to identify and communicate potential problems and propose solutions to Management and then effect change.
- Strong capacity to work independently.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven experience in managing vendor and supplier relationships.
- Dynamic, able to adapt to changing situations.
- Possess strong business ethics and an impeccable track record.
- Proficient use of MS Office suite and ERP
- The ability to speak Hausa Language is desirable.
How To Apply For Paddy Procurement Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.