Passive & Active Partner Governance Engineer Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
A Passive & Active Partner Governance Engineer job opening is currently available at Airtel Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Network Security Engineer Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
- PS Core & MPBN Operations Manager Job At Airtel Nigeria
- Strategy & PMO Executive Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
Responsible for Passive & Active Partner Governance, follow up on major escalated failures until resolution, Control the implementation of all job orders that take place within the network, generate daily reports of failures exceeding defined KPI, and follow through on all customer complaints
Passive & Active Partner Governance Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Validation/Auditing the processes and procedures across strategic partner operations
- Track SLA with strategic and non-Strategic partners to ensure compliance and impose penalties where applicable.
- Supervise software roll-out after first node implementation
- Audit Network configuration to ensure that all the nodes are running with the latest software.
- Supervise and conduct acceptance tests for all the new nodes to be integrated into the network.
- Leading/Guiding the MS team during hardware and software change implementation.
- Effective Management of Spare Process within the operations to ensure sustained network KPIs.
- Supervise all special events projects like improvement drives, festival target optimization (Charismas, EID & New Year etc), Bombed/burnt sites restoration.
- Project manages MS transition.
- Provide support for all RAN related issues coming from customer, CSD.
- Provide technical governance with MS partners.
- Follow up on the reported problem.
- Ensure that all the services providers strictly follow the SLA and report any deviation.
- All network changes/configurations are documented and follow through.
- Provide regular updates on the state of the network
- Sign off of all network outages
Prepare and manage the annual operating plans OPEX (AOPs) for all the active and passive network systems in Airtel Nigeria( Financial)
- Prepare Annual Operating Plan compilation for an active requirement for Airtel Nigeria Networks
- Prepare annual budget for additional spares base on network dimension
- Provide Emergency/Monthly/weekly network reports
- Measure KPIs of the Networks and report variance
- Monitor Network node availability
- Ensure adherence to SLA where necessary to ensure Airtel interest is not jeopardized at all times
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- At least 5years of Networks Operational experience in the GSM environment.
- Technical knowledge on Network Elements (Switching Systems, RAN, MPBN and SIGTRAN)
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network Elements.
- Experience in the different network vendor areas, such as Ericsson, Huawei, NSN etc.
- Good Team spirit.
- Attention to detail.
- Personally motivated.
- Proactive spirit.
- Getting it right the first time
How To Apply For Passive & Active Partner Governance Engineer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Airtel Nigeria LinkedIn page.
- Hit the ‘Apply’ button and create an application account on the portal if you don’t have any.
- Complete your application by providing the requested information as well as documents.
- Submit your application and wait for a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.