Radisson Hotel Group
Payable Accountant Job Vacancy At Radisson Hotel Group
A Payable Accountant job vacancy is currently available at Radisson Hotel Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
This Lagos accommodation offers 170 rooms and suites complete with air conditioning and Free high-speed, wireless Internet. With great attention to detail, the Radisson Blu partnered with Swedish hospitality designer Christian Lundwall to create rooms fashioned in Urban or Ocean styles.
Of course, the most stunning feature is the views of the city skyline and Lagos Lagoon.
- Receivables Accountant Job Vacancy At Radisson Hotel Group
- Room Attendant Job Vacancy At Radisson Hotel Group
- Commis 1 Job Vacancy At Radisson Hotel Group
- Are you a passionate number cruncher? Someone who wants to achieve perfection through piecing the puzzle together? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy their stay!
- Our Finance Team are bold and dynamic professionals who balance their love for numbers with striving to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As a Payable Accountant, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Payable Accountant Responsibilities
- Supports the smooth running of the accounting department, exerting diligent financial process control and ensuring efficiency and resilience to growth
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for an internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience in accounting is beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience in working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Fast-Paced Experience
To Be discussed.
How To Apply For Payable Accountant Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Radisson Hotel Group recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- Apply and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 30th April 2022.
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.