Access Bank Plc
PBD Channels Credit Card Segment Lead Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc
PBD Channels Credit Card Segment Lead job vacancy is currently available at Access Bank Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- PBD Channels Credit Card MIS / Risk Analyst Job At Access Bank Plc
- Head, Alliance Banking Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc
- Marketing Associates (Marketers) Job Vacancy At Gemstone Microfinance
- The Channels Group aims at bridging the gap in banking and ensuring that our customers have access to the best services and products. Working with the Products teams, we roll out products tailored to our customer needs and requirements.
- We are sourcing for a Segment Lead to manage our Credit Cards’ products and services (in NGN and USD) who will own and manage ongoing operations and growth of the credit card product including serving as a subject matter expert and primary contact for Single-Use Accounts and roadmap.
PBD Channels Credit Card Segment Lead Responsibilities
- Partner with marketing, servicing, and client experience teams to design and execute market research and voice of customer initiatives to inform development, marketing, servicing, and sales efforts
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to drive growth with overall expense management to deliver financial results including detailed business cases and robust measurement mechanisms
- Provide oversight of end-to-end client experience, including management of client servicing strategy, adherence to servicing level agreements and assistance in resolving questions/customer escalations
- Work closely with a diverse group of stakeholders both internally (with Product Development and Management, Sales, Relationship Management, Risk / Controls, Finance, Business Analysis, Client Onboarding, Service & Operations across several lines of business) and externally (directly with Clients and affiliates)
- Build and maintain a database of market information for products, including customer needs, from market research and competitor activity.
- Obtain confirmation and receive confirmation of specific segment/sub-segment targets and
- Support the development of the full proposition offering – including target segment, product mix, pricing mix, distribution/sales strategy, service strategy, marketing strategy
- Work with Partnership Lead to deliver/build 3rd party partnerships which can add value to the proposition including reward schemes, if considered value-adding and profitable, and discount schemes at merchants.
- Execution of periodic (monthly) Marketing Intelligence exercises to discern the direction of other banks’ product development and pricing strategies.
- Minimum of a Second-class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in any Business, Marketing or Finance related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in Retail Banking
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advance marketing, sales, and product management skills
- Understanding of Basic Banking Operations (Domestic & International Operations)
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong Financial Analysis / Interpretation capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – verbal, written, presentation
- Ability to partner well and work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and excellent Time management skills
- Integrity and discretion.
- Monthly Salaries
- Leave Allowances
- Passage Allowance (where applicable)
- Bonus payments (where applicable)
- 13th Month Allowance
- Medical Allowance.
How To Apply For PBD Channels Credit Card Segment Lead Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Access Bank Plc recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately with the requested information.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.