Access Bank Plc
PBD Channels Group Head Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc
PBD Channels Group Head job vacancy is currently available at Access Bank Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- PBD Channels Credit Card Segment Lead Job At Access Bank Plc
- PBD Channels Credit Card MIS / Risk Analyst Job At Access Bank Plc
- Head, Alliance Banking Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc
- The Channels Group aims at bridging the gap in banking and ensuring that our customers have access to the best services and products.
- Working with the Products teams, we roll out products tailored to our customer needs and requirements.
- We are sourcing for a Group Head for the Channels Group to drive the business development and marketing activities of the unit as well as its’ expansion and coordinating synergy.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing an excellent go-to-market strategy to increase the rollout of the bank’s cards, channels and other technology-enabled products and services across the Group
PBD Channels Group Head Responsibilities
- Create strategic alliances/partnerships to grow the banks’ market share in its chosen niche
- Define and document Product Papers, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), SLAs and Risk Management Frameworks for all e-Business products
- Engagement and stakeholder management across technology, operations, product, and line of businesses
- Move the needle on business results through product improvements, and relentless focus on measuring customer and business impact
- Develop budgets, forecast and manage P&L
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive channels sales growth
- Translate business opportunities, customer needs, and business goals into a product development roadmap
- Enable new product development initiatives supporting product launches, feature and pricing enhancements, and simplification initiatives
- Provide business and financial analysis to review and monitor the portfolio, assess new business initiatives, and troubleshoot business issues within the portfolio
- Serve as the voice of the customer, and the final authority on product requirements
- Build a high performing team and provide leadership to the team by setting priorities and providing a strategic and tactical vision for the team
- Consistently create differentiated e-payment offerings through innovation and partnering to grow the Bank’s profitability and to deliver on the strategic objective
- Ensuring compliance of all business policies to relevant local and international statutory and electronic payments industry regulations and standards
- Develop manpower and resource requirement plans for the Group
- Minimum of a Second-class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in any Business, Marketing or Finance related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 12 years experience in banking/ financial services institutions with experience in electronic payments solutions. 5 years must have been at the management level.
- Advanced knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advance marketing, sales, negotiation, consultative and product management skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong Financial Analysis / Interpretation capabilities
- Strong knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of Basic Banking Operations (Domestic & International Operations)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – verbal, written, presentation
- Strong Leadership and supervisory skills
- Integrity and discretion.
- Monthly Salaries
- Leave Allowances
- Passage Allowance (where applicable)
- Bonus payments (where applicable)
- 13th Month Allowance
- Medical Allowance.
How To Apply For PBD Channels Group Head Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Access Bank Plc recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately with the requested information.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.