Access Bank Plc
PBD Channels Team Lead Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc
PBD Channels Team Lead job vacancy is currently available at Access Bank Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- PBD Channels Group Head Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc
- PBD Channels Credit Card Segment Lead Job At Access Bank Plc
- PBD Channels Credit Card MIS / Risk Analyst Job At Access Bank Plc
- The Channels Group aims at bridging the gap in banking and ensuring that our customers have access to the best services and products. Working with the Products teams, we roll out products tailored to our customer needs and requirements.
- We are seeking a highly motivated Senior product manager to drive solutions from concept through launch.
- The candidate will be expected to develop relationships and work closely with the team of cross-functional partners across business, technology, marketing and servicing.
- A successful candidate will be customer-obsessed and passionate about delivering impactful end-to-end experiences to our customers.
PBD Channels Team Lead Responsibilities
- Develop a Marketing strategy to ensure achievement of Channel Products (i.e., USSD, Cards – Credit and Debit, Mobile and Internet Banking, ATM) sales and volume budget across all retail banking segments
- Partner with business, technology, and control teams to advance the reconciliation product’s vision to satisfy audit/regulatory requirements, improve employee experience, and reduce the risk in the organization through sustainable, efficient, and secure solutions
- Be responsible for the product strategy, including prioritizing features and integrations, setting release dates, maintaining roadmaps, developing change management and adoption plans, and end-user communications
- Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
- Oversee and drive the go-to-market plans for the product, including firm-wide communications and support models
- Mentor and build a high-performing team by providing useful, timely feedback and learning opportunities
- Partner with the products and segments unit as well as other stakeholders to set product strategy and manage the overall product lifecycle evolution.
- Develop and disseminate sales & marketing strategies to leverage opportunities & improve channel products performance
- Minimum of a second-class upper Bachelor’s Degree in any Business, Marketing or Finance related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years’ Banking experience with at least 2 years in a Channels related role
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong Financial Analysis / Interpretation capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – verbal, written, presentation
- Experience developing products and/or marketing those services
- Strong Leadership and supervisory skills
- Advance selling skills
- Integrity and discretion.
- Monthly Salaries
- Leave Allowances
- Passage Allowance (where applicable)
- Bonus payments (where applicable)
- 13th Month Allowance
- Medical Allowance.
How To Apply For PBD Channels Team Lead Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Access Bank Plc recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately with the requested information.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.