Access Bank Plc
PBD Channels Team Member Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc
PBD Channels Team Member job vacancy is currently available at Access Bank Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- PBD Channels Team Lead Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc
- PBD Channels Group Head Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc
- PBD Channels Credit Card Segment Lead Job At Access Bank Plc
- The Channels Group aims at bridging the gap in banking and ensuring that our customers have access to the best services and products. Working with the Products teams, we roll out products tailored to our customer needs and requirements.
- We are seeking a highly motivated product manager to drive solutions from concept through launch.
- The candidate will be expected to develop relationships and work closely with the team of cross-functional partners across business, technology, marketing and servicing.
- A successful candidate will be customer-obsessed and passionate about delivering impactful end-to-end experiences to our customers.
PBD Channels Team Member Responsibilities
- Define product gaps, gather and prioritize product and customer requirements and work with partners to develop and implement next-generation features and capabilities to improve the client experience and maximize stakeholder value
- Develop business requirements for technology initiatives
- Monitor and incorporate client feedback into product plans
- Research competitive offerings
- Manage client events such as pilots of newly developed functionality
- Develop product marketing and sales materials and deliver product demonstrations
- Client Issue resolution
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive Channels sales growth
- Conduct regular product & market research to determine product sales/market penetration potential across the retail banking segment
- Monitor and report on Bank-wide performance of the various products managed by the Group.
- Drive Bank-wide achievement of results and set targets for the sale of Channels products
- Minimum of a second-class upper Bachelor’s Degree in any Business, Marketing or Finance related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Retail Banking or product management
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – verbal, written, presentation
- Ability to develop and analyse product architecture and partner closely with technology on development initiatives
- Ability to analyse data and develop programs to market products and support the sales effort
- Experience developing products and/or marketing those services
- Ability to partner well and work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent Time management skills
- Advance selling skills
- Knowledge and understanding of banks product and the Nigerian personal business market
- Integrity and discretion.
- Monthly Salaries
- Leave Allowances
- Passage Allowance (where applicable)
- Bonus payments (where applicable)
- 13th Month Allowance
- Medical Allowance.
How To Apply For PBD Channels Team Member Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Access Bank Plc recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately with the requested information.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.