Egbin Power Plc
Performance Manager Job Vacancy At Egbin Power Plc
A Performance Manager job vacancy is available at Egbin Power Plc. Applications are at this moment invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Senior Business Analyst Job At Egbin Power Plc
- Facility & Administrative Manager Job At Egbin Power Plc
- IT Systems Administrator Job At Egbin Power Plc
- Manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management and performance improvement programmes are implemented and managed using a data-driven approach that sets priorities for improvements in line with ongoing strategic imperatives
- Work with functional leads to define key performance measurements for each function within the organization.
- Ensure alignment of the various measurements to have a coherent framework for performance management in line with corporate objectives and targets.
- Establish a performance management cycle with regular reporting and follow-up on the measurements
- Coordinate collation and review of performance requirements for employees across job grades and functions to ensure alignment with job competency requirements and identify performance gaps.
- Ensure targeted communication and capacity-building programmes in the performance management process to enable managers to effectively evaluate and measure individual and team performance and to optimise performance and productivity.
- Contribute to the design of performance-based recognition programmes to reward staff contributions.
- Support the development and implementation of monitoring systems for departmental performance indicators and standards, including ensuring data quality and compliance with internal and external performance measurement requirements.
- Lead, manage and monitor the design, implementation and effective use of the 360-degree feedback process, including the dissemination of individual reports and coordination of development discussions between managers and their team members.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of performance training/capacity building for all levels of employees and management to drive for positive and measurable impact on the culture and performance
- Coordinate the company-wide performance management process and obtain approval to communicate key outcomes.
- Monitor the performance assessment process within Egbin Power Plc., ensuring that performance reviews and feedback from supervisors are completed in line with the agreed schedule.
- Conduct performance reviews of subordinates.
- Prepare a periodic report for the attention of the Head, of Human Resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head, Human Resources.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) or any other relevant certification will be an added advantage.
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years of relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge and understanding of key HR process areas and their linkages.
- Sound knowledge of relevant applications to support HR operations
- Good administration and organizational skills
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Good business writing skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and influencing skills.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
How To Apply For Performance Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Egbin Power Plc recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is September 2nd 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.surveymonkey.com.