Performance Marketing Manager Job Vacancy At Andela Nigeria
A Performance Marketing Manager job vacancy is currently available at SPIE Oil and Gas Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Andela is a global talent accelerator that produces world-class remote developers and connects them with top employers. Andela finds the brightest young people in Africa and gives them the training and mentorship needed to thrive as full-time, remote developers for companies around the world.
The company is backed by investors including Steve Case, Omidyar Network, Founder Collective, Rothenberg Ventures, Learn Capital, Melo7 Tech Partners, Chris Hughes and Susa Ventures. Andela has offices in North America and Africa. MISSION Our mission is to give brilliant young people in Africa an on-ramp to the digital economy and give companies access to world-class talent.
- Program Manager (M & A) Job Vacancy At Andela Nigeria
- Creative Director Job Vacancy At Andela Nigeria
- Turbine Supervisor Job Vacancy At SPIE Oil and Gas Limited
- Andela is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join the Client Growth, marketing team! As a key member of our Marketing organization, you’ll play an integral role in developing Andela’s paid acquisition growth strategy.
- As a T-shaped marketer, you will be excited to build a centre of performance marketing excellence in-house as your specialism: owning paid channel experimentation across AARRR (acquisition, activation, retention, referral, and revenue) and drive client growth, whilst also remaining curious about new, alternative levers to drive growth.
Performance Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Hypothesize, launch and optimize paid activities across new and existing channels
- Own objectives and key results (OKR’s) for each quarter (e.g. customer acquisition costs/return on ad spend / cost per click/clickthrough rate), achieving a sustainable paid acquisition and activation program
- Launch campaigns in-house, and with external agencies to support a suite of activities that are aligned to our north star metric(s)
- Be a strong collaborator, working with our internal experts across the marketplace: creative, content, product, and sales to develop campaigns
- Develop meaningful performance marketing dashboards, reports, and internal enablement
- Align paid activities with our inbound and account-based marketing strategy, with a focus on acquiring and activating key targets and accounts
- Establish an experimentation program for continuous improvement.
In the first week:
- Onboard and integrate into Andela.
- Learn about Andela’s existing business and community initiatives.
- Become acquainted with your peers, teams, stakeholders, and your initial goals.
- Work with our marketplace to get historical account learnings and collaborate to succeed
In the first month:
- Understand current company roadmap and strategy, have laser focus on moving the needle towards the north star metric(s)
- Start creating and executing acquisition channel strategies
- A complete audit of current account configuration
- Start experimenting with campaigns across new and existing channels
- Deliver V1 of performance marketing dashboard(s)
In the first three months:
- Deliver your near to mid-term AARRR targets
- Start to have a program of alternate growth levers
- Partnered with central website team to have a cadence of experimentation
- Optimizations: discover market opportunities and make recommendations for Inbound content creation
- Develop regionalized strategies for growth
In the first six months:
- To have documented experiment learnings and start to act as a market intelligence expert for the user (account) intent and search behaviour
- Aligned efforts with the Andela marketplace to share best practices and efficiencies
- Starting to run experiments within new target regions
- Total understanding of Attribution for within each channel
In the first year:
- Continuously strive to scale and improve our channel activities and its processes, meeting the growing needs of the business and our users.
- Have account strategies and foundations in place for new territories.
- 5+ years of Performance Marketing experience in a fast-paced digital environment for a technical company (ideally product-led growth SaaS), talent marketplace, or digital services space
- Growth mindset, with experience working in a culture of experimentation and data-driven marketing
- Experience in generating high-yield paid acquisition with measurable ROI
- Proven track record of managing and scaling budgets
- Certified in Google and Facebook Ads is a plus
- The data-driven mindset with the ability to measure leading and lagging metrics
- The ability to generate repeatable playbooks is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your device stipend – buy your laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Generous paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (the US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
How To Apply For Performance Marketing Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Andela Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and expect notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.