Performance Marketing Manager, Search Job Vacancy At Chipper Cash
A Performance Marketing Manager, Search job vacancy is currently available at Chipper Cash. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Head of Social Marketing Job Vacancy At Chipper Cash
- Director of Performance Marketing Job Vacancy At Chipper Cash
- Ambulance Driver Job At Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc (UDCS Plc)
Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
- We are looking for a highly motivated person who has deep & confident Paid Search marketing experience; from understanding the latest platform changes, to driving sophisticated, complex campaign strategies.
- You will be responsible for oversight and management of the internal search campaigns and teams and agency relationships, as well as integration with cross-channel initiatives and measurement.
- You will work closely with account managers from the leading platforms to drive performance.
- You will be critical in the development and testing of marketing creatives & placements, campaign & budget planning and calendar management.
Performance Marketing Manager, Search Responsibilities
- Lead end-to-end paid search business strategy and campaign management process across marketing campaigns from setup to deployment to reporting, with an extreme focus on detail and flawless execution
- Drive channel acquisitions growth through understanding the competitive landscape, optimizing existing channel performance, and identifying new messaging, targeting, or capability opportunities
- Drive search, innovation, and trust strategies and build scalable plans to roll out across multiple countries and continents
- Work with Country Growth Managers to ensure the strong local context of ad copy and creatives
- Lead our team’s regional search marketing strategy and coordination efforts and support country marketing partners to make search successful in their countries
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners and market to shape and land complex launches
- Maintaining sufficient knowledge of core digital marketing channels, including social media, SEO, content marketing, email marketing and programmatic to deliver omnichannel consistency
- Lead the tracking, testing, and QA of all SEM campaigns for the accuracy, functionality, and documents as necessary to ensure flawless execution
- Manage oversight of the SEM channel’s compliance operations; ensure that the channel acquires and maintains required targeting, creative, disclosures and modelling compliance approvals
- Support acquisition insights function, including reporting, tracking and forecasting to help evaluate program performance, and compiling/analysing campaign results across funnel metrics and KPIs to identify opportunities for growth or improvement.
- Carry out a wide variety of associated duties that include (but are not limited to) web analytics and relevant keyword strategy & discovery.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights.
- Deliver insightful reporting on test results and performance of search campaigns
- Thoroughly check search campaigns for accuracy including copy, audience selections, tracking / URLs, and offer details.
- Act as the liaison between the engineering team and marketing teams to gather all pertinent information for search campaigns.
- Proven SEM experience managing high volume PPC campaigns across search marketing platforms (Google, Yahoo, Bing Apple Search Ads)
- Extensive experience developing, optimising, analysing, and reporting on high volume paid search campaigns
- Strong knowledge of App acquisition is a big advantage
- Experience with data and product analytical tools such as Branch, Amplitude, and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments. You enjoy setting up experiments and doubling down on the best results
- Deep knowledge of account set-up including tag and event management, and auditing conversions across reporting platforms
- In an editor mindset, you constantly cut for clarity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, hyper-growth global startup environment.
- Ability to be flexible with project timelines
- Ability to interface with internal teams including Marketing, Data Intelligence, Engineering, and Product.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked
- Operator mindset, you get into the weeds and know how to lead agency teams to execute Chipper’s growth strategy.
How To Apply For Performance Marketing Manager, Search Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Chipper Cash recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.