Peri-Operative Nurse Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
Peri-Operative Nurse job vacancies are currently available at Abuja Clinics. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Medical Officer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Registered Nurse and Midwives Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Business Development Manager (BDM) – Lagos Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care.
Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- We are hiring a theatre nurse to join our esteemed nursing team. As a theatre nurse, you are required to keep a sterile environment and also ensure that all surgical equipment is functioning efficiently amongst other things. You must care for patients booked for theatre procedures before, during, and after any procedure.
- The theatre nurse must be friendly and must always be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure the patient’s comfort and well-being. We are looking for a well-rounded theatre nurse to join our esteemed team to pursue our goals of providing the highest quality of care to our patients.
Peri-Operative Nurse Responsibilities
- Preparation of all materials and equipment needed in the operating theatre.
- Receiving patients and conveying them for preparation and procedure.
- Assist the surgeon, anaesthetist, and entire surgical team during the procedure.
- Monitor the vital parameters of the patient
- Organize patient transportation from the operating theatre to the recovery room
- Carry out and/or supervise all the postoperative activities to prepare the operating theatre for the next scheduled procedure or emergency.
- Implement the hygiene, sterilization, asepsis, and disinfection protocols and procedures at all times, before, during, and after procedures, to ensure the safety conditions of patients and staff.
- Supervise and train the nurse aides and cleaners while in the operating theatre.
- Must follow Abuja Clinics protocols in the Control and use of all equipment and material. This is to ensure efficient and rational use of resources.
- Prepare monthly reports according to Abuja Clinics guidelines.
- Always communicate with the operating team and other medical teams to meet patient needs.
- Assist in ordering, storing, and maintaining surgical equipment and supplies
- Prepare timely and accurate records of patient history and recovery charts.
- SSCE qualification.
- Must be a nurse duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must have a certificate in preoperative nursing.
- Must have 2 to 5 years of proven work experience in theatre Nursing.
- Must be computer literate
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to show empathy.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficiency and organization
- Advanced knowledge of theatre ethics and procedures.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
How To Apply For Peri-Operative Nurse
- Follow the APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Abuja Clinics recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload your CV and submit the application
Simply send your CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 30th October.
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.