Personal Assistant Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
Personal Assistant Job Recruitment is currently ongoing by FADAC Resources as requested by our client company, suitably qualified candidates who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical distribution company with a vision to grow from a good pharmacy business to a great healthcare brand that is recognized as Nigeria’s leading pharmacy in the provision of healthcare, health products, and health services. Due to expansion, they need a Personal Assistant in one of its branches in Lagos (Ikoyi).
- HR Executive Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
- Workshop Manager Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
- Marketing And MIS Manager Job By FADAC Resources
Personal Assistant Responsibilities
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, and presentations
- Researching on behalf of the manager
- Ensure guests meetings with the manager are well taken care of
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of BS.C
- 1-3 years experience
- Must be based in VI, Ikoyi, or close areas
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skilled in Ms. Office Packages
- Strong time-management and skills
- Great problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good analytical skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness in handling confidential information
- Preferably female
How To Apply
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the FADAC Resources recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit fadacresources.com.