Stanbic IBTC Bank
Personal Banker Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
A Personal Banker job vacancy is currently available at Stanbic IBTC Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Relationship Manager – Agric Banking Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager, Africa China Banking Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Head, Digital and eCommerce Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Proactively promote a relationship-based offering through operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for customers in the branch, providing banking solutions that meet the customer’s needs following each of personal banking segment’s value proposition.
- Provide an efficient personal banking service and support to a portfolio of branch-based clients across the Gold, Silver and blue segments.
- Achievement of expansion, cost management and customer retention targets through a proactive call plan and active cross-selling.
- Provide customers at the branch with basic day–to–day services.
Personal Banker Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Retain customers (Blue, Silver and Gold) as per the criteria outlined in the segment value proposition and reflected by the Country segment strategy.
- Liaise effectively with the sales team to ensure seamless transfer of clients after the sale has been concluded to relationship management.
- Proactively identify cross-sell opportunities within own portfolio of customers to maximise life cycle opportunities. Be guided by the segment value proposition and sales targets as to what the priority products are both from a bank and customer perspective.
- Conduct a needs analysis with all new and existing customers to ensure that product opportunity identified are appropriate to meet the customer’s needs and priorities.
- Conduct a comprehensive calling/contact management programme for all customers aligned with the cost to serve proposition.
- Proactively manage the portfolio to maximise revenue for the Bank (referring to fees, margins and sales), minimise costs and risks, whilst maintaining and entrenching the customer’s relationship with the Bank appropriately.
- Ensure that the Customer is central to the entire life cycle approach of maximising sustainable value add to both the Customer and the Bank.
- Establish, build and strengthen relationships with customers, based on mutual respect, to retain customers and gain word-of-mouth referrals.
- Place equal emphasis on liability generating (non-borrowing) and borrowing customers.
- Commitment to Service excellence and superior service delivery aligned to SLA’s and turnaround time commitments.
- Ensure that customers are appropriately educated regarding the value of using self-service channels (Internet Banking, ATMs & Mobile Banking) to empower customers and minimise Adhoc service requests. Assist with migration to facilitate the migration of customers to self-service channels where appropriate.
- Ensure that customers are well informed with regards to lending application processes (e.g. vehicle finance, home loans, overdraft, credit card, personal loans, etc), credit maintenance processes (e.g. annual reviews) and account conduct expectations (e.g. minimum account balances, provision for debit orders and cheque payments, etc). Clearly and transparently inform customers of contract/account terms and conditions, fees, rates and commissions where applicable. Be prepared to articulate the value-added if challenged on pricing. Ensure that qualifying customers (as defined by the Country segment value proposition) are timeously migrated into the correct segment.
- Retain ownership of customer requests, complaints and applications – follow every task through to completion keeping the customer updated on progress.
- Generate and pass on leads. Follow up to ensure that the customer is satisfied with the service received. Interact and build strong working relationships with Business Banking and CIB colleagues to entrench the holistic customer relationship with the bank. Interact frequently and build strong working relationships with enabler and fulfilment functions (including credit specialists, product specialists and wealth specialists) to shorten turnaround times.
- Manage credit and operational risks following laid down policies and procedures.
- Take accountability for credit management of the portfolio, including the completion of referral reports, taking action regarding exception reports to eliminate accounts in excess, ensure that all accounts have limits and that reviews occur timeously.
- Establish and build knowledge and understanding of product and credit application processes to eliminate reworking and ensure acceptable turnaround times for customers.
- Maintain proper records (filing, updating customer records on bank system, etc). Ensure data integrity on the banking software.
- Attend to all correspondence relating to the portfolio, including e-mails, phone calls, messages, documentation, faxes, queries and complaints, etc.
- Appropriate Monitor initial activation and usage of transaction accounts and proactively take steps to mitigate dormancy.
- Follow proper procedures when closing accounts, including the recovery of outstanding funds/fees and retention of chequebooks/cards.
- Cooperate and work effectively with others in pursuit of team goals by sharing information, providing support, showing care and being considerate of other team members.
Key performance measures:
- Portfolio/balance sheet growth
- Sales performance (meeting and exceeding targets as per scorecard and dashboard).
- Financial performance (growth in customer and portfolio revenue through retention, acquisition and increased cross-sell).
- Planning and management of customer calling program.
- Minimal non-performing loans, accounts in excess, unlimited accounts, overdue reviews and credit application rework.
- Service quality is measured by customer satisfaction surveys.
- Compliance, routine control & audit reports
- Harmonious relationships with the sales team, other branch staff, HNI team and support staff.
- A high score on the accreditation exam
- Value targets achieved/exceeded
- Continuous referrals from existing customers in the portfolio
- High cross-sell ratios at a customer and portfolio level
- Minimal customer attrition – high level of portfolio growth plus low dormancy rates
- Minimal non-performing loans, accounts in excess, overdue reviews and credit application reworks
- Increase in market share
- A high score on CEBS.
- First Degree (minimum of 2.2)
- Relevant business/financial qualification.
- 0-2 years banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully.
How to Apply for Personal Banker Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY’ button.
- Sign up for an account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.