PET Automation Engineer Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of PET Automation Engineer is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a Food & Beverages company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Head, Risk and Compliance Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Planning Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Senior Operations Manager – Roads and Infrastructure Job At Adexen
PET Automation Engineer Job Responsibilities
- The PET Automation Specialist /Engineer will maintain bottle blowing equipment to a high standard in an effective manner, ensuring that safety, quality, & output targets are achieved.
- Responsible for automation maintenance and backup of the PET packaging lines including support utility equipment
- Reactive & Corrective Maintenance as required
- Responsible for Asset Care Tasks – for automation and electrical
- Responsible for Condition Monitoring Tasks
- Train and develop both operator and engineers in processing, fault finding, and repair of the following: Blow molding- SBO10/10 or 14/14 Universal Series 2; SBO18 Combi Matrix; Fillers – Eurostar/eurotronica models
- Roll-Quattro Labeler, robopac stretch wrapper
- Provides diagnostic and troubleshooting of the other PET line equipment, automation, and electrical to reduce the length of machine downtime.
- Lead regular inspections automation and electrical components of the PET line and ensures line maintenance is carried out by the team as per maintenance plan
- Develops a list of critical spare parts that will be available to prevent stoppages of the PET lines/utility. Plans for timely requisition and acquisition of the needed spare parts, with diligence to keep parts inventory levels to the minimum. Stores Management and Budget Adherence of bottle blower spares.
- Effectively communicate to management any critical actions needed to restore the condition of the equipment to 100% reliability.
- Lead and carry out care and maintenance of PET line electronic parts not limited to the machine PCC, PLC, HMIs, sensors, and Profibus as recommended by the OEM.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor of Engineering Degree (B.Eng.) or HND in Electronics/Automation or Electrical.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant hands-on experience on Sidel PET machines.
- Troubleshooting skills on Sidel Matrix blower or Sidel Universal Series 2 and electronic filler will be an advantage.
- Fundamental knowledge on Roll Quattro Labeler operation & Maintenance, Elau Pac drives, Zenon Software & Profibus technology is preferred.
- Proficient in HMI modules for the machines.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For PET Automation Engineer Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.