Pharmacist Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics Application Portal
A Pharmacist job vacancy is currently available at Abuja Clinics. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- Human Resources Officer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Driver Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Operation Officer Job At Foreign Energy Service Company – Tosin Consult
- The Pharmacist will supervise all operations within the pharmacy as well as provide pharmacy services to customers
- Assess customer needs and recommend suitable promoted products from time to time.
- Interpret prescriptions from affiliated doctors and manage referrals from medical labs to prescribe our products and retail outlets, by utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with the sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Report to the Superintendent Pharmacist, build positive trust relationships with the other staff to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with the latest medical data.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a registered member of the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- 3 – 5 years post NYSC work experience.
- Other professional courses in Pharmacy would be an added advantage.
How To Apply For Pharmacist Job
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Abuja Clinic recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit application and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 31st August.
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.