Pharmacist Job Vacancy At Ivy Scholars
The pharmacist job vacancy is currently available at the Ivy Scholars. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ivy Scholars is an HR Consulting and Training firm in Nigeria. We help you grow and sustain your business through crafting the right strategy, hiring and developing the right people, and achieving the right results.
Our services include people, process, and project outsourcing, corporate training and development, recruitment and assessment, market research and entry, management consulting and background checks services.
We are currently recruiting for a Pharmacist who will carry out the following functionalities:
- Female Real Estate Marketing Executive Job At Ivy Scholars
- Director, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Job At CCCRN
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Efficiently organize the pharmacy to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Assist with other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each patient
- Keep records of patient history and all activities regarding heavy medication
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- B.Sc. Pharmacy required
- 1 – 2 years experience required
- Candidates resident on the island is preferred.
N110,000 – N125,000 Monthly.
How To Apply For Pharmacist Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 27th September.