Pharmacist Job Vacancy At Reliance Health
A Pharmacist job vacancy is currently available at Reliance Health. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
We’re a health insurance company that acts as a technology company. We’re using software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance more affordable, easier to access and more of a delightful experience
- Design Lead Job Vacancy At Reliance Health
- Associate Product Manager Job Vacancy At Reliance Health
- Operations Lead Job Vacancy At Reliance Health
- Our pharmacist will work with teams of pharmacy technicians at multiple locations to supervise procurement, manage supply chains and dispensation of high-quality medications to patients located across the country.
- The pharmacist is responsible for measuring, monitoring and improving metrics related to the efficiency of pharmacy programs and patient satisfaction.
- The successful candidate will be a confident analytical thinker with skills in data entry and analysis as well as the ability to teach and train other health staff.
- Use data on prescribing patterns to build and manage formulary and inventory to maximize value and prevent waste.
- Participate in the design and optimization of IT systems for medication order entry, filling and dispensation to improve staff efficiency and decrease waiting time.
- Ensure department compliance with professional standards and legal and regulatory requirements regarding purchasing and storage of pharmaceutical inventory.
- Identify, measure, monitor and improve key metrics for improving pharmaceutical quality and care.
- Oversee infection control procedures and documentation (e.g., personal protective equipment [PPE], needle recapping) for pharmaceuticals and consumables.
- Design systems to improve productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction measures.
- Communicate key changes and updates to pharmaceutical plans and policies.
- Manage undesired behaviours, safety events and other activities that adversely affect the quality of pharmacy care and improve patient outcomes.
- Coach pharmacy staff in utilizing feedback and data to improve performance.
- Prepare reports for all staff on relevant key performance metrics.
- B. Pharm Degree from an accredited institution.
- 0 – 1 year post-NYSC clinical experience in Clinic, Hospital, Community or retail setting.
- PCN license
- Expertise in counselling and educating patients for primary care conditions for children, adults and antenatal/postnatal.
- Expertise in counselling and educating patients for chronic illnesses including hypertension, diabetes and peptic ulcers.
- Research or data analysis experience managing large data sets using Excel, stata or other data software is an added advantage.
- Experience managing a team including technicians is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools especially Excel.
- Proficiency in data collection, analysis and review are necessary.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
How To Apply For Pharmacist Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Reliance Health recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- Apply and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit reliancehealth.seamlesshiring.com.