Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research
Pharmacy and Supply Chain Specialist (PSC) Job Vacancy At Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research
A Pharmacy and Supply Chain Specialist (PSC) job vacancy is currently available at the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is an indigenous, non-profit organization registered in Nigeria in 2010 to promote best practices in health care delivery, medical training, and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening.
- Care and Support Associate Job At Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research
- Laboratory Officer Job At Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research
- Senior Academic Planning Officer Job At David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS)
- The PSC Specialist will provide technical support to service providers to ensure commodity security for all medical products under the ACE program.
- The job holder will ensure and support the effective communication and documentation of all Pharmacy and Supply Chain Management activities including pharmacy-related improvements and recommendations identified during site visits.
- S/he will conduct site visits and meeting with relevant stakeholders and will prepare monthly summary reports of all pharmacy and supply chain activities in the state and submit them to the Technical Advisor, Pharmacy & Supply Chain Management.
Pharmacy and Supply Chain Specialist (PSC) Responsibilities
- Contribute to Monthly and bi-monthly program reports on Pharmacy and Supply Chain activities
- Maintain a state Pharmaceutical and Supply Chain issues register
- Monitor and collate adverse drug reaction reports in the assigned state.
- Mentor staff on Pharmacy and Supply Chain activities at the state level
- Participate in developing and updating Pharmacy and Supply Chain training manuals.
- Review last-mile distribution schedule for all facilities in assigned states
- Act as a resource on all Pharmaceutical and Supply chain issues in the assigned state.
- Strengthen Pharmaceutical care practices in assigned state
- Implement state-level monitoring, service quality governance, and reporting of CPARP, CARC, and other DSD models
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with Procurement and Supply Management (PSM), GON at the state level.
- Collaborate with the State LMCU to promote and oversee an integrated approach to the supply chain management of health commodities
- Monitor distributor performance to assess the ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Participate in capacity-building activities for Pharmacy focal staff.
- Monitor reporting rates and timeliness of reporting for facilities in the assigned state.
- Monitor emergency order rates for health facilities.
- Perform any other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Certificate in Logistics Management of Health Commodities or its equivalent
- An advanced degree in Pharmacy, Public Health, Supply Chain Management, or another related field is desirable
- Three (3) years of mandatory knowledge and experience in the implementation and management of pharmacy and supply chain management services in the HIV/AIDS program.
- Provide technical support to service delivery points in ensuring best practices in health commodities commodity management In-depth professional knowledge of development principles, concepts, and practices, especially as they relate to the assignment is required.
- This includes a thorough knowledge of pharmaceutical and supply chain management issues in Nigeria and the approaches to address them.
- The job holder should know the country’s government health care system and structures including familiarity with Ministry of Health policies, program priorities, and regulations.
- Solid working knowledge of management techniques to plan, organize and direct multi-disciplinary project teams and activities is critical to the success of this position.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and an extensive range of contacts with donors, other Implementing Partners, Ministry of Health officials, and non-governmental organization counterparts.
- Must possess high-quality analytical skills and the ability to assess ongoing public health interventions to evaluate their efficiency concerning significant economic, political, and social trends in Nigeria.
- Ability to plan, organize, manage, and evaluate important and complex projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment are also required.
How To Apply For Pharmacy and Supply Chain Specialist (PSC) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research recruitment form portal
- Fill out the online application form.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 14th March 2022.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.