Sigma Consulting Group
Pharmacy Job Vacancy At Sigma Consulting Group
The Pharmacy Job vacancy is currently available at Sigma Consulting Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Sigma Consulting Group is an independent global HR & business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations perform at the highest levels, achieve sustainable competitive advantage and create value.
We offer a comprehensive suite of services designed to assist clients across the business cycle – from idea conceptualization to unlimited growth across major industries of the economy.
- Female Radiographer / Sonographer Job At Sigma Consulting Group
- Sales & Marketing Executive Job At Sigma Consulting Group
- Senior Medical Sales Representative Job At Sigma Consulting Group
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Preparing and dispensing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Maintaining an up-to-date customer database, chronic care medication patient list, and knowledge of the regular customers.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings by providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Performing other tasks within your professional expertise when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
- At least 2 years proven experience as a Pharmacist
- Valid license to practice as a Pharmacist.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with patients. communication and interaction skills
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
How To Apply For Pharmacy Job Vacancy At Sigma Consulting Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Sigma Consulting Group recruitment portal,
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is 13th July.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com