HalimaFactor Community Initiative Intensive in collaboration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA)
Photography and Videography Vocational Training Programme 2021
Applications are invited from the suitably qualified candidates to the Photography and Videography Vocational Training Programme by the HalimaFactor Community Initiative (HFCI) in collaboration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA).
This is a 4-months programme organized with the objectives to:
- Introduce trainees to the basic skills and techniques of photography and videography.
- Enable trainees to learn the art of taking good pictures and quality filmmaking.
- Equip trainees to become professional photographer and videographers
- Empower Nigerian youths to become self-reliant through the use of photography and videography as a source of livelihood.
- Develop local capacity in photo/videography, to increase productivity and national competitiveness.
- NECA Digital Training Centre Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training Programme
- Technical Skills Training Programme (IT) At Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company
- Technical Skills Development Programme (TSDP)
Photography and Videography Vocational Training Programme Requirements
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess a minimum qualification of the Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Screening Date: Wednesday, 19th & Thursday 20th June 2021.
- Time: 9:00am
- Venue: The HalimaFactor Learning Hub, No. 3 Tula Road, GRA, before Emerald Hotel, Gombe, Gombe State.