Piping Engineer Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies Graduate
A Piping Engineer Graduate job vacancy is currently available at Total Energies. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Accountant Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies Graduate
- Economist Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies
- Data Base Administrator (DBA) Job Vacancy At EEDC
Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 50 years, Total Nigeria Plc has remained the leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 500 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top-quality energy products and services. TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956, to market petroleum products in Nigeria.
On September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development. The company’s share capital after the merger is present =N=169,761,000 made up of 50k ordinary shares authorised and fully paid up with Nigerian Citizens and Associations holding 38.28% of the share capital.
- The Piping Engineer position is an integral part of the in-house engineering team providing support to all TUCN existing assets to safeguard the asset’s technical integrity and sustain production.
- This position supports the engineering aspects of major interventions and modification works in terms of piping, valves and vessel discipline.
- Provision of discipline knowledge and experience to the ECP engineering team
- Carry out preliminary, basic, and detailed piping engineering studies and produce associated deliverables, e.g., MTOs, valve datasheets, isometrics, piping plans, etc.
- Review piping discipline engineering deliverables to ensure technical quality.
- Review designs produced by COMPANY or contractors to ensure compliance with COMPANY piping general specifications and applicable project piping specifications.
- Develop and contribute to equipment specifications for procurement purposes.
- Review of subcontractor piping deliverables to ensure technical quality.
- Read and interpret facility engineering drawings and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Advise ECP, Field operations and other departments on piping-related issues, including suggesting technical solutions to problems, identifying best practices, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers of piping and other equipment and materials to ensure technical specifications are understood and met.
- Prepare and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards, and COMPANY technical specifications for application into design activities
- Ensure safe engineering practices concerning piping and valves as the technical authority on piping & valve design.
Context and Environment:
- Context: Production facilities modification engineering studies.
- Work location: Based in Lagos or PHC with regular site visits offshore & Onshore. My major client is Field Operations.
- Constraints: Inaccuracies and delays in design could lead to costly delays in procurement, construction and ultimately production, which would have a serious negative impact on the performance of our Assets.
- Favourable Factors: TUCN Deep Water & Joint Venture assets represent technically challenging projects. Numerous contacts with the process and other discipline experts elsewhere in the Deep Water & JV District and France. Relative autonomy to utilize own work methods and practices.
We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate, with excellent academic achievement. Interested applicants should have:
- University Degree in Piping or Mechanical Engineering
- 0-3 years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, with a clear potential to learn.
- Good command of the English Language and excellent Communication Skills.
- Familiarity with international standards and regulations.
- Teamwork, commitment to technical accuracy, ability to organize and execute works unassisted.
- Use of MS Office and AutoCAD with an experience in project specifications could be added advantage.
How To Apply For Piping Engineer Graduate Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Total Energies Graduate recruitment portal.
- Fill out the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline is 5th July 2022
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA)
- All applications must be completed online
- Applicants are advised to submit only one application per position to avoid disqualification.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited, and its approved recruitment consultants, will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application. Anyone demanding such is not an authorized TotalEnergies representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert or Total Energies careers website careers.totalenergies.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.